Redefining Quality in Tertiary Education and Training
Don't miss the ITEC20 Conference ―
Redefining quality in tertiary education and training is what the ITEC20 Conference is all about and you’re invited to join colleagues from across the sector to be part of this discussion.
Organised by the Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia (ITECA) and held in Melbourne from 21-23 October 2020, the ITEC20 Conference will focus on defining and delivering quality outcomes for independent tertiary providers, their students and employers.
There's already considerable interest surrounding the ITEC20 Conference, so be sure to register your interest to be part of the key event for the independent sector.
This event is of great significance to senior management and proprietors of independent tertiary education providers, Government stakeholders responsible for program design and funding, industry association leadership with an interest in education and skills needs, and others with an interest in advancing quality across the sector.
Reasons to attend ―
- Have your voice heard during interactive sessions.
- Network with colleagues and those responsible for driving reform and quality in the sector.
- Learn how other organisations deliver quality and innovation within their organisations.
- Discuss your organisational needs with businesses servicing the independent sector at the engaging exhibition.
- While in Melbourne, why not take the opportunity to visit the local sites, or just take a moment to relax in the city renowned for it's café culture.
More information about the program will follow soon.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 421 017.